Date: 8/5/22 1:36 pm
From: Adam Fasciolo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Great Shearwater, New London
There might be fog that hasn’t burned off yet at that time of the morning. A few people are looking at the 7 AM ferry. Make sure you choose a ferry boat with good visibility, they’re not all the same (the Mary Ellen might be the best).

I’ll defer to others regarding best sighting times for chances of actually being able to see a Shearwater. And welcome input as we’re thinking of going tomorrow as well.

Adam Fasciolo
Norwalk