Date: 8/5/22 12:41 pm
From: Michael Brady <00000033e862acc5-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Charlene Malone
  Very saddened to hear about Charlene's passing,
Can't count the number of  e-mails and phone calls we would exchange about the birds showing up around St Louis for almost 23 years.Mainly Castlewood SP.
 I used to  live just a few miles down the road from Castlewood and would often run into  Charlene while  there. We used to have a kind of fun competition between us on who would find the first returning waterthrush to the St Louis area.
I would start looking along Kiefer creek in early March while Charlene would check out Rockwoods and Babler SP.Would get a 2 word e-mail"beat ya"letting me know I lost again,haha or the times we would exchange "top secret"long-eared and saw-whet locations in St Louis County and not to disclose "under penalty of  death" ,hahaha

Really miss those days  Thank you Charlene for the all great bird info you gave me over the years,You will be missed!
Michael Brady
Denver,<CObradymp...>