Date: 8/5/22 10:52 am
From: Jacque Brown <bluebird2...>
Subject: Re: Centerton
Karen Garrett went yesterday after I posted about the Ruddy Turnstone and she didn’t see the White Ibis, Terns, or the Turnstone but it was getting late. It was pretty easy to see once I started looking at the Peeps. And it was really Humid and only 77 degrees when I was there at 2:00. It feels like 100 out now.

> On Aug 5, 2022, at 12:37 PM, Daniel Mason <millipede1977...> wrote:
>
> I'm seeing reports from yesterday that I wish I saw yesterday. Anyone been out there today? I'm still feeling quite sick but I'll drag myself out there if that turnstone is still around.
>
> Danie Mason
>
> To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:
> http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa-UARKEDU.exe?SUBED1=ARBIRD-L&A=1 <http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa-UARKEDU.exe?SUBED1=ARBIRD-L&A=1>

or click the following link: