Date: 8/5/22 7:46 am
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] SWAROVSKI OPTICS DAY AUG 14
Thanks to Steve Grinley for this announcement.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 10:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Bird Watcher's Supply & Gift" <birdwsg...>
Subject: SWAROVSKI OPTICS DAY AUG 14

We would like to invite everyone to our special event, Swarovski Optics
Day on Sunday, August 14, 2022 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Bird
Watcher’s Supply & Gift at 194 Route 1, in Newburyport. A Swarovski
representative will be on site with their newest products and we will
have specials on their full range of quality binoculars and spotting scopes.

This is a FREE event where you can view, compare and purchase binoculars
and scopes, in all price ranges, from Swarovski, Kowa, Zeiss, Nikon and
Opticron, as well as Manfrotto Tripods. We will be offering exceptional
discounts and unadvertised specials exclusively for this entire weekend,
so come in for the best deals!
You will save even more on this weekend as it is the 2022 Massachusetts
Sales Tax Holiday Weekend, August 13 & 14. You will also save an
additional 6.25% sales tax. We will, of course, accept orders before
then and process them on that weekend.
Bird Watcher's Supply & Gift is celebrating more than 25 years of
serving the birding community. We are a proud, long-time supporter of
Essex County Greenbelt, Brookline Bird Club, and Mass Audubon.

There is no pre-registration for this event, please just come and enjoy.
We hope to see you at our Swarovski Optics Day on Sunday August 14, if
not before!

Steve Grinley
Bird Watcher's Supply & Gift
194 Route 1, Newburyport, MA 01950