Date: 8/5/22 5:53 am
From: Josh Wallestad <joshwallestad...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Limpkin Present
The Limpkin was present this morning giving great looks. Many thanks to
Dana Siefer for the great find and to all those who reported its continued
presence. Because of these reports, I was confident I could wait (albeit
impatiently)to see this lifer while en route to Colorado on a pre-planned
trip instead of a separate trip down for it.

Josh Wallestad
Willmar, MN