Date: 8/4/22 4:25 pm
From: Doug Santoni <dougsantoni...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] So what plants?
Jim —

A couple of great resources for native plants are the Audubon Society’s native plants website, where you can enter your zip code and get information on plants and plant retailers (https://www.audubon.org/native-plants <https://www.audubon.org/native-plants>). Check out the tab entitled “Local Resources.”

The other great site with a lot of content is the Washington Ornithological Society page found at https://wos.org/wos-wp/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/native-plant-resources-v2.pdf <https://wos.org/wos-wp/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/native-plant-resources-v2.pdf>

I’m sure there are other good sources, but you might want to check these out!

Doug Santoni
Dougsantoni at gmail dot com
Seattle, WA