Date: 8/4/22 10:04 am
From: Paul Hertzel <phertzel...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Prairie City Whistling-Duck nest update
This type of information is published in/Iowa Bird Life/, the journal of
the Iowa Ornithologists' Union. The account of the first nesting (summer
2019) was written by Ross Silcock and published in the Winter issue of
2020, IBL volume 90(1). The nesting occurred in Mills County.

Paul Hertzel
Mason City, IA