Date: 8/2/22 4:31 pm
From: Mary Nemecek <0000000585d83684-dmarc-request...>
Subject: No sighitng- Missouri's 1st Guidelines for Conservation Siting of Energy Infrastructure
Many of you have been along with me on this journey that started 10 years ago up in Holt county.  I'm excited to share Missouri has it's first Guidelines for Conservation Siting of Energy Infrastructure. Below is a link to the guidelines and an article from the KC Beacon covering the guidelines.
Big Kudos to our own Kristi Mayo for the exceptional layout of the guidelines.

Please feel free to share these with anyone interested. Don't hesitate to contact me off list if you have any questions.
https://thebeacon.media/stories/2022/08/01/a-work-group-formed-in-2019-with-the-goal-of-creating-guidelines-for-renewable-energy-infrastructure-developers-to-ensure-that-birds-bats-and-their-habitats-are-protected/
https://moguidelines.net/
Best,Mary NemecekKCMO

"One planet, one experiment."  -Edward O. Wilson