Date: 8/1/22 9:42 am
From: Daniel Getman <000002b3a133f539-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: No sighting: Question about purchased hummingbird nectar
To simplify things, I use bakers sugar, which is just a finer form of granulated sugar and which dissolves much more quickly.

To 1 part bakers sugar, I add 3 parts hot water from the tap and stir, then add 1 part hot water from the tap which was also warmed in the microwave for about 1 minute. Stir and cool in refrigerator.

The bakers sugar dissolved much more easily than bulk sugar.

Works well for me. Dan

Dan Getman
<daniel.p.getman...>