Date: 7/31/22 1:07 pm
From: Nick Bonomo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Lighthouse Pt migration
I haven't been watching as intently during July as Greg or Tina, but last
week I noticed this event in a small scale at Hammonasset Beach SP in
Madison following a weak cold front. Several flocks, up high, moving down
the coast to the west as they do during their better-known late autumn
migration window.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com