Date: 7/31/22 12:51 pm
From: Tina Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Lighthouse Pt migration
Burying Hill Beach and Sherwood Island SP are great for Red-winged Blackbird migration in late July through August as well. Large flocks began moving south over a week ago. I have found that movement begins at dawn and slows by 8-9am. Many flocks are up very high and can be missed with the naked eye so continuing to scan with binoculars is a must. Eastern Kingbird and Bobolink migration in August is also good at these locations in Westport.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone