Date: 7/31/22 5:40 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Curlew Sandpiper Updates?
Karen, the most reliable place has been Milford Point. The most reliable time has been on a newly falling tide, 2-3 hours after high tide, on the main sandbar - S side, 1/2 way out. Others have seen it on a rising tide, 3 hours before high. Still others have spotted it in the big salt marsh from the lot platform, on a lower tide.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone