Date: 7/30/22 6:09 pm
From: Dayna yalowicki <dlwicki...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Bird ID
Well, many many of my birds are UILLB or Little Brown Jobs, but I have positively ID’s this one as a Bewick’s Wren! Someone suggested a BW so I listened online and it was an exact match. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it myself 🤦‍♀️. Thanks for your reply :)

Buy Free Range

On Jul 30, 2022, at 4:06 PM, <dgrainger...> wrote:

Perhaps a Junco danger-warning call. Otherwise, given what you wrote it is UILBB

Unidentified Little Brown Bird