Date: 7/29/22 5:53 am
From: jg441157j5x <jg441157j5x...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Limpkin still present
I was at little Storm Lake lake before sun up and and the bird showed itself for over an hour, feeding. Just as the sun hit the far shore, well not really shore,  but the cat tails, he flew to that area and began to preen.Wonderful! Life bird for me. Thank you Dana for your help and Candace and anyone else who saw the bird and reported it.Julie Johnston, Packwood Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone