Date: 7/28/22 5:43 pm
From: ashippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Aton Forest / AF-Benedict Pond: any pointers for Friday AM?
Friends!
Late to ask, but I'll try:  we're thinking of trying Aton Forest up near Colebrook tomorrow morning.
We'd be going up 183 to the road that becomes N. Colebrook.  It looks like there are 4 relevant eBird hotspots marked there, including Aton Forest & Aton Forest — Benedict Pond Outlet.
Any suggestions of how to proceed there?  Where to park & start?  The eBird mark for Aton Forest seems to be at some center or building:  helpful place?

Thanks for your help.    Arthur Shippee & Mary Porterfiled    Hamden, CT