Date: 7/26/22 6:47 pm
From: lgdau9 <lgdau9...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Snails
I'm not a snail expert, but these look like the Chinese Mystery Snails that used to be sold in aquarium shops.  They have spread.  We have many in NW Wisconsin on the lake where we have our cabin.  It is 40 miles south of Duluth. Otters love to eat them. Here is a link from Cornell with a map of their occurence. It shows some in Iowa.http://essex.cce.cornell.edu/environment/invasive-nuisance-species/aquatic-invasives/chinese-mystery-snailSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone