Date: 7/26/22 3:12 pm
From: 'Stan Buman' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Limpkin - Not a new sighting
I just completed a post on my blog about the Limpkin at Little Storm Lake. I saw it on Saturday. It can be found at this link. https://fencelinephotos.com/on-the-move/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=name_latest_nature_travels&utm_term=2022-07-26

Feel free to add your thoughts within my post.

[cid:<image001.jpg...>]

543 Parkview Drive
Carroll, IA 51401
C: 712.830.7713