Date: 7/26/22 4:59 am
From: 'Diana Pesek' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Des Moines Mississippi Kite
Yesterday after viewing the limpkin, we stopped in Polk County for some birding on the way back to Eastern Iowa. One of the stops was in Jill Armentrout's neighborhood, where we did find one MISSISSIPPI KITEĀ  just a couple of houses down the street from Jill's home. We had wonderful looks at the Kite as it hunted nearby late yesterday afternoon.

Thanks so much, Jill, for sharing the information about the Kites that were in your neighborhood this summer. Enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful Siberian Husky and talking dogs and birds with you!

Diana PesekCedar Rapids