Date: 7/25/22 9:17 am
From: 'Diana Pesek' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Limpkin continues
Gerry Denning, James Huntington and I viewed the very cooperative Limpkin today from 10:10 until 11:10 am. It was resting by the cattails when we arrived then later began actively feeding.

Thanks again to Dana for the initial report (and congrats on the great find!) and to everyone for continuing to post updates.

Diana Pesek
Cedar Rapids