Date: 7/25/22 5:06 am
From: Julian Hough via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Chocolate factory throw down
Dear Margaret,

I will be happy to keep an eye out at Sandy Point during the post-breeding dispersal for marked birdd. In the past couple of year's more Roseate's than normal have showed up which is nice to see and hopefully indicative of a good breeding season. I assume these are Faulkner birds, but do you have data that GGI nesters penetrate or disperse this far into the mid-sound? I assume no sightings of the returning Bridled Tern this year?

However, I like chocolate, so we should work out a quid pro quo here whereby I am paid in chocolate for each flag I find! :)

And being British, it can't be the Hershey pseudo-chocolate stuff- gotta be the real deal! So let me know, and I can send you my mailing address, or have Joan drop them off!

Willy Wonka out.

Julian Hough
New Haven