Date: 7/24/22 4:36 pm
From: Jeannette Bush <jeannette...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Dead birds
I am just guessing, so I wouldn't say it's an "answer" per se just a
thought! I don't know the details. I just know sometimes fake dead birds
are used to keep crows out of areas like that.

*Jeannette Bush (she/her)*

Program Coordinator

Working hours: Thurs-Mon 9am -4pm

*Bolsa Chica Conservancy*

3842 Warner Ave., Huntington Beach, CA 92649

https://www.bolsachica.org/ • (714) 846-1114