Date: 7/24/22 1:26 pm
From: Chuck Imbergamo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Curlew Sandpiper
A reminder that this is a place to share information about birds and birding. Several people answered the question posed earlier, and further comments were not necessary.

And it should go without saying that this is NOT the place to stereotype people based on where they live, or for any other reason.

Chuck Imbergamo
CT Birds Moderator
Madison