Date: 7/24/22 7:53 am
From: Christina Cole via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Curlew Sandpiper
I don’t think I said I’m interested in having it all to myself but rather don’t like crowds. Especially with a new Covid variant. Outside or not. When you have a camera up to your face sometimes the ebb and flo is a little sticky. But also I’m not at a height to shoot around others. Not that I feel an explanation is that necessary. I think it was a reasonable request in today’s element when someone annotates “mobs.”

Christina Cole