Date: 7/24/22 7:37 am
From: Kathy Van Der Aue via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Curlew Sandpiper
As one of the MOB mentioned, I can only say that everyone was very
respectful, plus it is most helpful to have many eyes on the flocks of
mixed shorebirds constantly moving about. I wouldn't delay my efforts to
see this beautiful rarity in breeding plumage in hopes of having it all to
myself. Good luck!

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, CT