Date: 7/23/22 3:09 pm
From: Carolyn Fischer <cjfischer11...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Limpkin Little Storm Lake
We arrived at 11:20 this morning, and the
Limpkin was directly across the road from the little parking lot. Staying
along the edge of the reeds on the west side.
After having lunch we returned to watch the Limpkin move slowly along the
marsh to the south where it was visable till returning to the reeds. We
left at 2:00.
Thanks to Dana for this fabulous bird.

Carolyn & Tom Fischer
Mason City