Date: 7/23/22 8:54 am
From: 'Stan Buman' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Limpkin at Little Storm Lake
The Limpkin was present from 5:45 a.m. thru 8:00 a.m. this morning. And I was able to enjoy the company of other birders such as Keith Dyche, Don Poggensee, and Dana Siefer. I am sorry I left before getting to see Doug Harr again.

Many thanks to Dana Siefer for locating and reporting this wonderful bird. Not only is this list serve very helpful for those of us who like to see unusual birds, but it is also good to run into birder friends that we might not otherwise see very often.

[cid:<image003.jpg...>]

543 Parkview Drive
Carroll, IA 51401
C: 712.830.7713