Date: 7/22/22 3:36 pm
From: Thomas Robben via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Thanks for finding my glasses
Thanks Vin, i agree with that.
In my experience, birders are the nicest group of people you will ever
meet.
They care about birds, nature, air and water, families, our childrens'
future, and more.
They have good character, and take the-high-road, as much as possible.
Not only COA, but all birders, everywhere.
Anyway, that's just my two-cents.
Take care,
Tom Robben
Glastonbury