Date: 7/22/22 9:41 am
From: Ellynne Rey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Curlew sp
Thanks all. I work tonight so can’t get back. Maybe tomorrow early is a
slim possibility. I may try a few little areas between here and
Bridgeport/Stratford. I appreciate the strategic info. When you’re not
looking it seems you see flocks of sandpipers land at the water’s edge.
Aside from AMOY and a few terms & plovers it’s quiet.

Thanks again for the info!

Ellynne
(<Ellynnerey...>)