Date: 7/20/22 6:47 am
From: John Bissell <John.N.Bissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Eastern Whip-poor-Wills - Boone County
Following up on an eBird report from Eric Ollie about some Eastern Whip-poor-Wills, I went over to the Luther Bridge last evening, which is 4 miles west of Luther on 270th St. About a half hour after sunset, I easily heard 2 near the west end of the bridge.

Good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes

John Bissell AIC
Subrogation Supervisor
EMC Insurance Companies
717 Mulberry St | Des Moines, IA 50309
P.O. Box 712 | Des Moines, IA 50306
515-345-7554 | 800-247-4445, ext. 7554 | Fax: 866-504-6467
<John.N.Bissell...><mailto:<John.N.Bissell...> | www.emcins.com<http://www.emcins.com>
[EMC Insurance]<http://www.emcins.com/>

[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/38846?trk=tyah>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/EMCInsurance>[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/emcinsurancecompanies/>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/EMCInsurance>[Youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3we-ar5zjFvEvWfRmP0M6Q>
Diversity makes EMC a stronger company. Learn more<http://www.emcins.com/aboutEMC/DiversityEquityandInclusion.aspx>.

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. EMC071856