Date: 7/20/22 6:46 am
From: 'Jill Armentrout' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Mississippi Kite
One last post about my pair of Kites. They are in my Ash tree every day morning and evening. One of them calls out as he comes in and telling everyone he is here. I think I might be able to see a nest which I originally thought was a squirrel nest. My address is 3901 Richmond ave, and I have two ash trees and they seem to like the one farther south on the west side of my house. I have talked with my neighbors so folks know if they see you not to worry! I am so blessed to have them share my neighborhood. First seen the adult pair June 18th.

Jill Armentrout
<sammiesibemom...> <mailto:<sammiesibemom...>
Des Moines, IA

Life is like a camera… Focus on what’s important, Capture the good times, Develop from the negatives, and if things don’t turn out, Take Another Shot.

Olivia - Barynuk’s You’re The One That I Want
Benny - Barynuk’s What Have I done!
LucyLou - Barynuk’s Black Magic Woman
Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge
Samantha – Can-CD,U-CDX,U-AGI Brier Patch Farms Samantha CDX, RE,TDI,OAP,OJP,NA,NAJ
Thor - MACH Barynuk's God of Thunder CD RE NJP OF
Marco Polo – CH MACH3 Barynuk’s God of Lightning CD OF