Date: 7/19/22 2:46 pm
From: Jerry Davis <jwdavis...>
Subject: Re: A heart warming conservation story
We enjoyed the trip with you to Refugio Paz de Las Aves and thanks for sharing the story. We helped them financially but did not know the story behind the financial need. Many of the Birding Travel groups around the world also added the gofundme need to their weekly mailings. I am Happy we made the goal to save this property and the legacy that they share with the world will continue.

Jerry Wayne Davis
Hot Springs, AR