Date: 7/19/22 9:23 am
From: Mark Glenshaw <mglenshaw...>
Subject: No Sighting, Owl Lecture, Audrain County, Thursday, July 21
Hello, everyone!

I am honored and excited to be traveling again to Mexico in Audrain County
in central Missouri to present another FREE, public, all-ages owl talk at
the Mexico-Audrain County Library District on Thursday, July 21. In this
talk, "How To Find An Owl In Your Neighborhood", I will share what I have
learned in the past 16 years of studying owls. I am confident that this
talk will help you find, observe and document owls in an ethical and
effective manner. I will show which owls you are most likely to see or
hear, where to look for them, how to look for them, what to listen for, and
the importance of research and collaboration. I hope to see you
there-thank you! :)

Here are the details:

"How To Find An Owl In Your Neighborhood"
Thursday, July 21, 2021, 6:00pm
Mexico-Audrain County Library District
305 West Jackson St.
Mexico, Missouri 65265