Date: 7/19/22 8:57 am
From: Dorothy Young via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Thank you

Thank you Frank for posting the curlew sandpiper sighting yesterday. When I read your alert I told my granddaughter that maybe we could go see it later in the day. When my son came home from work we jumped in his car at 4:00 and drove through the rain to Stratford.

I always tell my family that birders are kind and generous people and that was very true yesterday. Thank you Andrew, Maggie, Matt and Justin for sharing your scopes with me and for making sure I saw the bird in that pouring rain. It was very nice to meet you and bird with you.

Dotty Young
Branford

Sent from my iPhone