Date: 7/19/22 3:55 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Prelim report 7/19 -Curlew Sand - no
The park gate was opened by 6:10am, so I explored the rest of the park, including walked to several other similar golf course Phragmites-lined ponds (before the course opened). Still no luck. If the CUSA is still in the area, I would suggest checking Milford Point (and marsh), and McKinney Refuge “Warehouse” Pond.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone