Date: 7/18/22 7:53 pm
From: Chuck Imbergamo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Stratford CURLEW SANDPIPER notes
Frank - Congratulations on an amazing find…!! Beautiful bird.

And THANK YOU for promptly posting and providing details to help others find this awesome bird. Kudos also to Matt Bell for sounding the alarm using the CT Audubon rare bird alert.

For most of us, this was a lifer, thanks to your post.

Many in the CT birding community are grateful to you tonight!

Chuck Imbergamo
CT Birds Moderator
Madison