Date: 7/18/22 1:48 pm
From: Daniel Getman <000002b3a133f539-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: No sightings, Perspective on Insect Declines and Their Impact
This exchange reminded me of a Doug Tallamy talk some time ago, when he commented on an effective way to control mosquitos at the larva stage. So I just did a quick search and found what he talked about. Here’s a link: https://www.audubonva.org/news/how-to-set-up-a-mosquito-larva-trap

Basically, you attract the females laying eggs, with straw in a bucket of water, where you add a mosquito donut to kill the larva. I haven’t tried it, but the article says it works well. Dan

Dan Getman
<daniel.p.getman...>