Date: 7/18/22 1:13 pm
From: Ben Azar <bennyazar...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Ruff returned
I searched for the ruff on my lunch break and found it in the midst of a dowitcher flock slightly towards the bike bath side of the bank just west of the pump station. It was hard to find at first as it mostly had it's bull tucked in for the 30 minutes I was out there. Some landing dowitchers got it to reveal it's bicolored bill and orange legs briefly. I was able to get some poor photos and will post them on ebird.

Ben Azar
Lake Forest