Date: 7/17/22 3:48 am
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Limpkin
Thank you for finding and reporting this awesome Limpkin Dana! It would
pick up a clam, drop it and then used it's beak like a pick hammer to stun
it or break through the shell. So cool to watch! If you come in from the
South there is a Hwy 110 road closed sign ahead at the airport but that
closure is a mile North of Little Storm. It was still actively feeding when
I left at 8:45 last evening.

Clayton Will
Madrid