Date: 7/16/22 5:01 pm
From: John Walko <walko...>
Subject: Re: White ibis
Once you cross over the one lane bridge coming from the west you will see the marina on your left to your right is an entrance to a gravel parking lot.
End of the lot is an info kiosk, past that a small trail with a couple of picnic tables, once you walk past the last picnic table about ten yard or so there is a little cut path to the right. BE CAREFULL this is a down hill path the the ledge of the lake, that’s right Ledge.
Look out from here across to a island of mud and greenery and some water Lillie’s. Bono’s will do but a scope is best.
Further down the trail is a couple more little cut paths to lookout points. Looking more to the eastern part of the lake.
Good luck. Don’t forget your bug spray.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 16, 2022, at 6:28 PM, Sarah Morris <saraha.morris1...> wrote:
>
> Where are the white ibis located on Lake Sequoyah? Could someone tell me where to go to see them?
>
> Sarah M
>
> To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:
> http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa-UARKEDU.exe?SUBED1=ARBIRD-L&A=1

or click the following link: