Date: 7/16/22 4:32 pm
From: Julie <jg441157j5x...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Limpkin
Thank you for the info Dana. However, I am 4 hours away from there and having company tomorrow (Sunday). If it is still around late tomorrow or early Sunday, I would consider driving that far.
Could someone in that area let others of us know if it is gone or still around??
Thanks in advance.
Julie Johnston, Packwood

Julie Johnston
http://www.juliejohnstonphotography.com