Date: 7/16/22 9:14 am
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: MEXICAN VIOLETEAR NEAR EUREKA SPRINGS
The 1990 bird kept visiting the same feeder in Rogers for over a month (4 Aug - 5 Sep).
On Saturday, 16 July 2022, 11:05:25 AM GMT-5, Jeremy Cohen <jeremy3cohen...> wrote:

The violetear has been seen consistently all morning

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022, 10:43 AM Jim Dixon <jamesdixonlr...> wrote:

If anyone from central Arkansas is thinking about chasing this bird tomorrow, Sunday, let me know please.  I can’t go but my daughter Sam is interested in chasing it.

Thanks

Jim Dixon
Little Rock
www.jamesdixon.us
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." — Thorin