Date: 7/10/22 10:24 am
From: Eric Ollie <uphawkeye...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Mississippi Kites
Missippi Kites have been nesting in West Des Moines for a good number of
years now, as well as in Ottumwa. It would not be surprising at all if they
were now nesting in other Des Moines metro areas as well now.

It would be wonderful if you would share the exact location so others could
see them as well. It would be good to submit your findings to the IOU
records committee as well.

Eric Ollie
Ames