Date: 7/10/22 10:10 am
From: 'Jill Armentrout' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Mississippi Kites
Well, I am excited beyond words that everyone verified my Mississippi Kites. I saw them weeks ago late in the evening just flying right over my house. I have seen thrm multiple times since but today was I able to get shots of their wings, tail, eye & chest. As I was heading out camping they continued to fly around my house & over to Sheridan Park. Do you think they could be nesting nearby? When I get back home I will use my binoculars. Thanks everyone. I can update this group if anyone wants to see them.

Sent from Jill’s iPhone.
NE Des Moines - where we have so many huge old trees