Date: 7/10/22 7:23 am
From: jg441157j5x <jg441157j5x...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] desperately seeking ID
Agree with Eric.. Wing shape, size, and red eye are giveaways.Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Eric Ollie <uphawkeye...> Date: 7/10/22 8:37 AM (GMT-06:00) To: Jill Armentrout <sammiesibemom...> Cc: <ia-bird...> Subject: Re: [ia-bird] desperately seeking ID 100% Mississippi Kite!Eric OllieAmesOn Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 8:30 AM 'Jill Armentrout' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...> wrote:So, I have this pair of birds I have been watching and one night I thought for sure they were Mississippi Kites but I have 400 shots starting with my iPhone, the 24-105, 70-200 and finally 100-400. When I see them fly, the wings are narrow not like a RTH.  I don’t think they are Cooper Hawks but I leaving shortly for camping and hope someone can tell me what they are.  They love my huge Ash trees, I took these 30-40 feet from the tree. Thanks for any help! Jill ArmentroutNE Des Moines