Date: 7/10/22 3:48 am
From: Ken Wiggers <ken.wiggers...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Northern Bobwhite, Big Creek SPuark, Polk Co. July 9, 2022.
Several weeks ago one was calling from 50 feet or so from the south side of
our house 5 miles south of Ames, have not heard it since and had not heard
or seen any for perhaps 40 years ago. My 9.5 year old daughter enjoyed
listening to it. Turkeys seem to be "finally" moving in. I'd welcome a
"release" of quail here.

*Ken*

*"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we
understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught" ---**Baba
Dioum*