Date: 11/25/21 11:29 am
From: Jeff Hansen <jeff.hansen.sd...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Tundra swans in Sanborn county
My brother found these swans yesterday and I went to find them this
morning. I counted 18 of them but there might have been more and the pond
they were on is completely frozen over. It looks like this is a record on
eBird for Sanborn county. I did post pictures on Ebird of them if you want
to find them and look at them.

The location was on 417 and was a few miles south of artesian South Dakota.
The road is minimum maintenance but it's dry and easily traveled on by car.
This area has lots of roads that are not really drivable.

Jeff Hansen https://www.youtube.com/BackyardBirdsUS