Date: 11/25/21 7:57 am
From: John Shortis via groups.io <john_shortis...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] OSPR in Boise County
That was on the Boise Greenbelt, near mile marker SE 2.8.
John Shortis
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 10:35:44 AM MST, Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes...> wrote:

Thank you, Denise, and great signature quote there... and Wow, John!  Was your sighting in Boise County?  We're going to keep our eye on the bridge area.  It's tough because it's a 55 mph zone and the BAEAs also come zooming by.  I imagine if there's ample food supply, it may linger longer?
Liz MedesGem County
On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 9:42 AM John Shortis via groups.io <john_shortis...> wrote:

Amy Bechtel & I saw one in Boise last year on Dec 5th. We were astounded!
John Shortis
On Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 07:57:27 PM MST, Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes...> wrote:

Today, 11/23/2021 during our winter raptor survey, and for the second time in about a month, we've seen an Osprey at or near the Gardena Bridge on HWY 55 in Boise County.  Anyone have records of osprey here this late?

Liz Medes
Gem County