Date: 11/25/21 7:00 am
From: william chambers <00001038fb156184-dmarc-request...>
Subject: merlins
Hello,    everyone hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.   Wanted to let everyone know that the Merlin's are back in the area and using PSU golf course as there roosting area again this year.  I have already seen up to 3 at one time in there.  I attached a pic of a beautiful male that I took a few days ago. He is very light almost like he may have a few Richardson's genes in him.
   The best time to go looking for them is the last 1 1/2 to 1 hour of day light.  I am not sure how long this will be a hot spot, because it looks like they are going to cut down 95% of the Pine trees on the course, which is what the Merlin's like for roosting and hiding the extra food. They have all of them marked with pink tape.
Take care, Bill C!

Join us on Facebook!