Date: 11/24/21 9:37 pm
From: Eric Hamilton via groups.io <eric_hamilton_2000...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Eagle and Kingbird at PA Baylands
I went to Palo Alto Baylands today and just started walking when a fellow hiker pointed out a bird that I had totally missed.   A Bald Eagle was perched on the power tower closest to Lucy Evans.  I got my best pictures halfway down the boardwalk).

I then had a pleasant but uneventful day around the duck pond.   When I was about leave I noticed a Tropical Kingbird (reported by Garrett and Susan) perched in a tree just north of the duck pond.  Pictures attached.
Eric Hamilton

View/Reply Online (#25152): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/25152
-=-=-
Do not disclose information that identifies the location of nesting birds of any species, to minimize stress
on the nesting birds and the risk of vandalism or abuse.

SBB's Acceptable Use policy and other information: Birdwatching in Silicon Valley: https://siliconvalleybirding.org

-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!