Date: 11/24/21 1:15 pm
From: 'C or M Johnstone' via NFLbirds <nflbirds...>
Subject: [NFLbirds] St Marks, 11/24, Snow Goose, Sandhill Cranes
The first year female Vermilion Flycatcher continues perching on a yaupon on an island adjacent to Lighthouse Rd in the SW corner of Stony Bayou #1

North end of Mounds #3 - Good variety and numbers of ducks, a blue phase Snow Goose in NE Corner, ~25 Plegadis ibis, at least 7 White-faced.

Tower Pond - a single Am. Avocet and a couple each of Killdeer and Bl-bellied Plover (low tide in the bay)

South end of Mounds #3 - Increasing duck numbers and diversity, including my FOS Canvasback; no Black Ducks yet; two Am. Avocets, one each Bonaparte's Gull and Caspian Tern, an Am. Bittern, 15 Sandhill Cranes bugling and soaring high with 31 White Pelicans and heading east.

The bay had a couple of dozen Buffleheads and my FOS Red-br Merganser, a couple of dozen Common Loons, and a handful of my FOS Horned Grebes.

A total of 15 species of waterfowl today. Matt Johnstone